Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ambree's Baptism

Ambree was baptized by Ray on Saturday the 7th of February. It was an amazing day... Her Dad baptized her and all the family and friends were there. She was very excited and nervous. I think she was most nervous about her talk with the bishop, because her older sisters said she was going to fail the interview. Doesn't that sound just like big sisters... I am very grateful and proud of Ambree and her decision to become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ. I am also very thankful for a wonderful husband that holds the priesthood, and loves and leads our family. Your awesome Ray.

So here is a picture of my great family. Schuyler(4), myself(?), Courtney(18), Ray(33), Ambree(8) and ShayLee(10). Ray said I had to get a picture of myself on my blog. sp here it is. I am usually very happy being behind the camera. I had to hold Schuyler to even get him in the picture. If any of you have or have had a 4 year old you know what i mean when i say, they are never still. He even walks and talks in his sleep. We often laugh because he will talk to us when he is sleeping. I love him. There is never a day that he doesn't amaze me, at how smart he is and funny. The next grad event in the extended family will be Kathleens wedding to Todd. We are excited about that to take place on March 6th 2009...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is...
© The Hunter Household - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace